what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

T minus 9 hours.

In just under 9 hours we should be at the hospital for the main event. If ever you have felt like praying for us, now is the time. For those that have been praying already, we thank you.

Also, a big thank you to Lincoln elementary for the touching display of love that you showed us today. The thousand crains were a wonderful and fitting gesture. You have each done so much for us and offered still more. Thank you a million times over. Thank you, thank you.

I will try to post every piece of news I can no matter how small as it comes tommorrow, so stay tuned. Here we go.

1 comment:

  1. HI Katrina, I was diagnosed with a stage 2 brain cancer in October of 2008. My kids go to Lincoln and I love the school. It has been a struggle, but I know that Heavenly Father has helped me through it (as well as my wonderful family and friends). I want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Sincerely, Jaynie Brokaw

    ReplyDelete