what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Last night and this morning.

It was hard to see her last night. She was obviously in a lot of pain. She can't really control her eyes yet and she couldn't speak. Both are side effects we were warned about and are supposed to be temporary. I wanted so much to take her place and remove this struggle from her.

While she is in nuero critical care(NCC) I can't really stay with her at night so I came home to get some sleep after the looooong day yesterday. I called the nurse and he said that she had a good night and that her abilty to move her eyes had improved slightly.

1 comment:

  1. Scott and Katrina-I read your story yesterday in the Standard-Examiner. I'm glad to hear everything is going well so far. Last July I was also diagnosed with a brain tumor and went through some of the same things you are experiencing. I hope and pray all will go well for you as well. If there is anything I can say or do to help you please feel free to contact me at yammaroz@msn.com

    ReplyDelete