what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

7-4-10 Afternoon Update

Still more of the same. she is eating a lot better than she was though. It's still not very much food but more than she was able to eat yesterday. She got mad at me for pushing the nurse call button over and over again, which I found kind of funny since I wasn't. Anyway that gave me a good laugh. Now that I think about it that might not have been as funny as it seemed. maybe I'm going crazy from sitting here so long.

Anyway, they told her they would help her take a shower if she wanted to later and we hope to skype the children later since they can't come see her while she is in the NCCU.

No comments:

Post a Comment