what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

after surgery

I fee' 'ike  a  lottle kid. O
I1 can thihnk better than I cna wspeakl.  I ame ke  a lot pf mistakes. Scott  will edit this aftter
a  write it..  I hit enter we=hen I try to0 captielize.


Translation by Scott:
"I Like Big Butts and I cannot lie. . . . " Oh Wait that can't be right. Ah, I see now: "I feel like a little kid. I can think better than I can speak. Scott will edit this after I write it. I hit enter when I try to capitalize. Scott is Awesome and he should be king of the whole world. Scott is the best most great person in the whole history of awesomeness. I am going to give Scott lots of money when I get out of here. " Dang she caught me; she said, "You are typing a lot more than I did."

2 comments:

  1. Love to know you are still both keeping your sense of humor...it will help!!!

    ;)

    Aunt Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! And Scott you definitely handle your new look better now than you did when they buzzed you as a small boy in Oak City!

    ReplyDelete