what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 3 Afternoon Update

The doctor came in and spoke with her for a moment. Her said that the MRI they took this morning looks good and that she is doing better than most people.

I think she is getting frustrated with me though. I don't know why. I have to remind myself that she is on loads of drugs right now.


She's talking and doing really well  given what she went through. The doctor says she needs to just rest for a few days, I say me too.

2 comments:

  1. Scott,

    Even though my brain issues were not even close to what Katrina has experienced, it is so frustrating for her own personal being. I took it out on the one I loved the most. Be patient as it will come and go and try and realize it is part of the brain issues and not being in control of your life anymore. It will get easier. ;)

    Love Aunt Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like an almost perfect day for everyone, Scott! Thank you for keeping all of us updated on your family's situation!

    ReplyDelete