what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Dave Matthews Band Conundrum

I have four tickets to an upcoming Dave Matthews Band concert. Some of you may recall that I was thrilled a few months ago when I got them because; not only do I REALLY like DMB, but they were FREE! Now I'm not sure what to do. I don't think Katrina will be able to handle it. Hmmm, maybe I'll bring it up to her again in the morning and see what she wants to do.   

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's hard! Really? I can't offer up advice on it, but wish is that you will be able to go.

    ReplyDelete