what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Morning

I watched Diary of a Wimpy kid on my laptop. It was funny!


Next I will watch Percy Jackson. But they messed up the main characters.

I made two cards at Cricut class last night.
I threw up only once today. Monday I start with radiation of just the tumor area brain. So I should feel better. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up Katrina! You are doing AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cricut class was fun. And you did more than make two cards, you inked all the parts for 6 cards (mine and Des's), did the corner rounding on all of them and folded all the cards. Yeah, free OT! haha
    So, how was Percy Jackson?

    ReplyDelete