what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Halfway there

Well we are past the half way mark. Three weeks left, one more of total spine and brain then two of targeted radiation. It feels good to be over the hill on at least this round treatment.

This weekend is the fund raiser that is being done on our behalf. I'm anxious about it.I believe that I mentioned some of my trepidations about it in an earlier post so I won't go over them again.

I'm hoping to convince Katrina to try using a computer again in the next couple of days. hopefully she does well and can start posting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment