what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday

I am now going to type on the computer. I have to type one letter at a time. I am very slow, but I will get faster as I type and watch what I am doing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katrina:

    Just wanted to say hello. You are to be my son's teacher this year...and we are in the same Stake. :) I have been following the blog each day and we are praying for you and your family. I think you and your family are so great! The way you are handling this trial in your life is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete