what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday

I have emptied all my e mail and now Scott wants me to write on the blog.

I meet with the chemo guy on the 28th of Sept. I really hope he says I don't need it, but I think he will say I need it.  I go for an MRI next Wed.  and meet with Dr. Schmidt. If he says I don't need chemo, then I may not get it.

I am trying to gain weight so I am not so skinny. I try to eat good. The WII Fit still says I am underweight, though. So I will eat more if I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment