what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday

I'm going to write before Scott tells me to.

I have been eating better, but I think it is only the medicine. That is okay. I need all the food I can get. Last I weighed 95 lbs. My goal is to get over 100.

I want to go to bed now.

3 comments:

  1. 95 is UP two pounds isn't it?? Increase is a good thing! And even if it is just the meds right now that are helping you eat better and keep it down, that is great for now. Time will take care of the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I hope you get some sleep. I just sstarted following this blog you might not remember me but I was in mrs.speirs's class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen - yes I got down to 90.

    Tess - I remember you!

    ReplyDelete