what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Meds

The doctor put me on some medication to shrink the swelling in my brain that was suppose to make me feel much better. Well, I still feel sick, but I do keep my food down. That is nice. My balance is better, but I am still off. So I am doing better I think, but not much better. One more week and I get this thing out of my brain!

Yesterday was a great day. I felt very good. I think I then over did it today, and I felt bad. So now I am not going to even try to go to church tomorrow. Next Sunday I will be in the hospital. So I guess I am going to be medically inactive!

No comments:

Post a Comment