what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday

MRI of my brain and spine today. I'm not feeling so well. I used to push myself before I knew what was really causing the trouble, though. Now I eat and sit still so it will stay down. I only weigh 100 lbs. As much as some women would love that, I have actually gained some weight! Yay, me. Unfortunately, I believe I may lose some more before it's all over. After I am home, I hope to gain more weight and get stronger!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you Katrina. God is awesome and He answers prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sending me your carepage. I'll be keeping you in my prayers!
    Your new online friend and fellow warrior,
    Pat
    www.patnavin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Scott and Katrina

    If I can help out in any way at all please don't hesitate to call me!!! I can do whatever you need! You are a great couple and I wish for the best, and will keep you in my prayers!
    Jacqueline Lewis

    ReplyDelete