what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Good News and quick thoughts.

-The MRI of Katrina's spine came back clear, so all we need to worry about is the one in her head. I like to tell her that her tumor is all in her head. She, of course, doesn't think that, that is very funny.

-It's amazing to me how utterly exhausting just sitting in waiting rooms for hours is. 


-She got to wear the latest style in bracelets home from the hospital today.  A lovely red ID bracelet.

-We are now less than 72 hours from surgery.

1 comment:

  1. Although, H said she liked my bracelet, I think it will only be reserved for Charli and myself!!

    ReplyDelete