what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Katrina's Viewpoints

Mostly I feel like I am in a bad dream that I need to wake up from. I don't feel like I am going through the grieving process correctly. Or maybe I am just slow at it, because I haven't hit the angry stage yet.

I need to relieve some of the stress, I guess, but it is hard to put that on others. I need to be taken care of for a long time and I don't want others to get tired of me.

I am getting bored due to the fact that I have started seeing double. Yesterday, the doctor gave me some meds to reduce the swelling in my brain - maybe I can read then. So I have been playing lots of computer, because I can be still and pull the laptop as close as I need it.

I really need a schedule and time frame, but I'm not going to get it! Right now I have to live one doctor's appointment to the next. So I know part of next week and that is all until after I wake up from the surgery.

1 comment:

  1. We love you and will never!!!! grow tired of you.

    ReplyDelete