what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Quote

I try to copy down may favorite quotes from the books I read in a little leather journal that I keep on my headboard. Last night I was reading through some of them and I came across this one. 

" . . . a strong man may endure much in the face of adversity, but few strong men could stand to see their women and children endure the same troubles. It was man's natural instinct, bred from ages before men were even men, to protect the family."
-Louis L'Amour "The Mountain Valley War."

 L'Amour Books always have good quotes and pearls of wisdom in them. This one seemed to fit my feelings over the last few months perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment