what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Friday . . . Er . . . Saturday Update 1-1-11

            The other day when we met with the Neurosurgeon he looked at us and said, " It's been a hell of a six months."  I think that I can just apply that statement to all of 2010 and say that I'm glad it's behind me and I hope that we only move forward from here.

             Katrina continues to do well and is planning to return to work full time on Monday. I hope it goes well for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment