what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Update 11-12-10

I continue to be impressed by how well Katrina seems to be handling being back to work. I must confess that I was expecting her to just collapse energy wise when she got home. I was thinking that she would be going to bed at 6:00 or taking a nap as soon as she got home, but that is just not the case. We are settling into a routine that is similar to the one we had prior to June.

On a side note she got an i Pad at work today, and I guess the teachers at my school got them too. I'm envious, but not too much. It really felt like a giant i pod.

No comments:

Post a Comment