what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

More on Tests and Insurance

So, here is some more of the story. After giving the rehab doctor the names of who I could go to, we chose another doctor. Again, the insurance company said she wasn't authorized and gave us the name of the first doctor that we were referred to. My doctor's secretary called to make an appointment. Now, the insurance company said the test wasn't authorized. I wrote an email and a letter to the insurance company asking them to authorize the test. My rehab doctor gave up. He said until it is requested by someone, we would hold off.

On another note, I am going to start teaching part time at a younger grade. I'm excited about returning to work, but it will be a lot of work as I try to learn a new curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment