what is this blog about?

On June 18th 2010, Katrina went in to have an MRI done so the doctors could try to figure out why she was getting dizzy. What they found was a medulloblastoma (Brain Cancer) tumor between her fourth ventricle and cerebellum.

This blog is a journal for Her, and Her Husband, Scott, as they face this together.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Doctor's Appointment Update 8-9-11

We had an appointment to follow up with the Chemo doctor today. Things still look good with no new growth. He white level counts have climbed two tenths and she weighed 99 pounds.

We had an opportunity to visit with my Cousin, His wife and My aunt and Uncle. My cousin had a farming accident Friday and hurt his hand pretty bad. He seemed in good spirits. Please pray for him and his family as they go through their struggles right now. In farming your hands are are pretty important things, and I know that they'd really appreciate the prayers. I wish that Katrina and I were in a better position to help them out some how. They are just good down to earth, friendly people, whom I really feel it a pleasure to call family.

An update on my brother, he's doing well. They seem to have the brain swelling and blood thickness under control He's up and around being a nerdy teenager again.

No comments:

Post a Comment